Ghana FA to Attend Fifa Transfer Matching System Conference
The Ghana Football Association has been invited to attend a FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) Conference which will take place on Wednesday, 29 May 2013 in Casablanca, Morocco.
The FIFA TMS is a Transfer Matching System; a monitory web-based system by FIFA aimed at making the football players’ transfers more transparent, foster integrity, accountability and also protecting minors against human trafficking and other issues such as money laundering.
In the context of the football transfer market, FIFA TMS aims to:
- Enable clubs to confirm the terms and conditions of player transfers;
- Facilitate the transfer of player registrations between Associations;
- Help safeguard the protection of minors;
- Provide information and decision-making tools to key stakeholders;
- Train and support key stakeholders;
- Monitor player transfer activities and investigate alleged breaches of the transfer regulations; and
- Enforce adherence to the transfer regulations through a specific sanction system, presenting breaches of those transfer regulations and proposing sanctions to the competent FIFA-bodies
The Ghana Football Association (SAFA) has been recognised by FIFA as one of the most competent users of the system since its introduction in October 2010.SAFA’s Director of International Affairs Ms Pinky Lehoko says she is delighted to be part of this transformation and welcomes the recognition by FIFA.