Berekum Chelsea coach Yusif Abubakar remains focused on his job despite serious allegations leveled against him by his former side Medeama SC.
Medeama are making claims of the sign-on fee after the 49-year-old terminated his two-year contract with the club last month in order to join Chelsea.
But the former Hearts of Oak coach insists he has no issues with Medeama and is leaving the dispute to his lawyers so he concentrates on his job.
“The information out there is not a reflection of the things on the ground,” he told GHANAsoccernet.com.
“I settled my departure from Medeama amicably and everything was solved.
“They (Medeama) have made claims, that is fine. I will leave it with my lawyers to deal with it.
“But I must stress that I have no problem with any team so far in my coaching career including Medeama.
“But like I earlier said, I leave it with my lawyers. Mine is to concentrate on my work here at Chelsea.”
Abubakar and his Chelsea team have began the new season on a strong footing having picked up four points in two games.
They next play hosts to Arsenals in the Berekum derby on Sunday.